on sundays we make lists no. 6 - worth every penny
It's week six of the series, on sundays we make lists, a project designed for fellow list lovers like myself. Get this week's list here.
This week's list is about indulgences: where we choose to our spend time and money, with no regret or worry. I love o travel and will never EVER regret time or money spent on wanderlust.
Here's my list (in no particular order):
- that impromptu trip to Rome
- tea at the Drake with my daughters
- coffee at Starbucks
- sending my kids on a mission trip to Costa Rica
- that red lipstick which made me feel like a million bucks
- that painting I had commissioned
- every book I ever read
- the family pass to the art museum
- paying for a random stranger's dinner
- the vintage bag which makes me feel like a lady when I carry it
- buying a cello for my daughter
- every continuing education course I've ever taken
- tea at the Ritz with my mom
What's on your list?
Until the next list...